This creamy chicken pasta is so cheesy that it melts in your mouth. It tastes great when its combined with mushrooms and cheese. You can take any type of pasta or macaroni for this recipe.
Ingredients Of Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 1 packet pasta, boiled
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 500gm boneless chicken
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 packet cream
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup cheese, any type
- Red chili flakes, optional
- Method Of Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on box. Set it aside.
- Heat butter in pot and sauté garlic in it for few seconds.
- Add chicken boneless, salt, black pepper, red crushed chilies, and let it Cook till chicken gets tender.
- Now add mushrooms and oregano.
- Add cheese and cream. Now add boiled pasta and mix it well. Serve hot.