Creamy chocolate cheesecake is so chocolaty and yummy that you will enjoy last little morsel. Don’t look at calories, just enjoy it with your heart. The creamy topping adds a delicious tang to the indulgent filling.
Ingredients Of Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake
- 250 gm. digestive biscuits
- 75 gm. butter, melted
- 500 gm. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 200 gm. caster sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 3 eggs plus 1 yolk
- 250 gm. dark chocolate, melted
- 250 gm. mascarpone
- 300 ml sour cream
- 50 gm. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
Method Of Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake
- Whizz the biscuits in a food processor to make crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix it well. Press into a greased pan and chill it in a refrigerator.
- Heat oven to mark 140. Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone, corn flour, caster sugar, vanilla, and eggs until smooth and thick.
- Stir in the melted chocolate until combined. Pour into the tin and bake for 1 hour or until its firm. Leave to cool.
- For the topping, mix the sour cream with the sugar and vanilla paste. Pour onto cheesecake and bake for further 10 minutes.
- Transfer it to a fridge, then cool and dust with cocoa powder.