In this recipe of creamy mango delight, you can take ready made cake sponge or you can make one at home.
Ingredients Of Creamy Mango Delight
- 1 cake sponge
- 3 eggs
- 8 tbsp. sugar
- 8-ounce cream
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 2 cups mangoes, cut in cups
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. mango juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. gelatin, heap
Method Of Creamy Mango Delight
- Cut sponge cake in half. Take a cheesecake pan and put the half cake on the base of the pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in mango juice and heat it till it dissolves. Don’t let it boil.
- Take a dry bowl and beat egg whites in it till they are stiff and fluffy.
- Put yolks in a sauce pan add flour, milk, and sugar in it. Heat it and continually whisk it till it thickens like a custard. Remove from heat and add gelatin mixture in it. Mix it well.
- Beat cream in another bowl until it’s fluffy. Fold cream and egg whites in yolk custard lightly.
- Add mangoes to this mixture and mix it lightly.
- Pour 2 tbsp. mango juice on the base of the cake and pour half of this mango mixture on cake. Refrigerate till it sets.
- Now put the second layer of cake on it and pour remaining mango mixture. Refrigerate till it sets. Decorate with whipped cream and mangoes. Take out from cheesecake pan and serve chilled.