This dish was specially prepared for kids by chef Zakir. Kids and even the elders love to eat creamy potatoes and this is a variation which you can give your kid beside French fries.
Ingredients Of Creamy Potatoes
- 1/2 kg potatoes
- 2 green onions (only green part, chopped)
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 4 tbsp. cream
- 2 tbsp. Worchester sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black peeper
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 2 cups milk
Method Of Creamy Potatoes
- Boil potatoes. Peel them and cut in rounds.
- Heat milk in a pan and thickens it with flour. Dissolve flour in cold milk to avoid lumps.
- Add green onion, Worchester, cream, salt and both peppers in it. Mix it well.
- Add potato rounds in it and cook for 3-4 minutes. Garnish it with green onion.
- Serve hot. You can also serve it as a side dish with your main meal.