Chef Tahir is doing a wonderful program nowadays” cooking on budget”. You can nowmake different things in very low cost if you follow his recipes. You can also freeze these crispy potato wedges in a plastic bag for 2 weeks and can fry them whenever you like. You can also add spices of your choice but don’t add salt on wedges as it changes the color of potatoes and makes them soggy. Just add salt in the water when you will boil the wedges.
Ingredients Of Crispy Potato Wedges
- 1/2 kg potatoes, cut into large wedges with skin
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic paste (optional)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. red chili powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup corn flour
Method Of Crispy Potato Wedges
- Boil water with salt, add wedges in it and cook till they are 80% done. You can check that with the help of a fork. Drain Them.
- Place the 80% cooked wedges in a bowl and add garlic paste, red chilies, black pepper and corn flour in it. Toss them.
- Let it cool down and deep fry it. Serve hot with sauce of your choice.