Fish are particularly high in omega-3 fatty acids that help protect against many diseases such as cancer, arthritis, high strokes and heart disease.Regular consumption of fish can reduce the risk of various diseases and disorders.children who eat fish may be less likely to develop asthma and many other diseases. So try to include this crunchy fried fish in your meals.
Ingredients Of Crunchy Fried Fish
- 500 gm fish fillets, cut in long pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 lemons
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp crushed red chilies
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tsp all spices powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Method Of Crunchy Fried Fish
- Put fish fillets in a bowl and add garlic paste and chopped ginger in it.
- Beat egg and add salt, chilies, turmeric powder, all spices, crushed coriander and cumin seeds in it. Mix it well and make a mixture of it.
- Add lemon juice in fish and put the fish in egg mixture.
- Now add rice flour in it and mix it with your hands. Fry it in hot oil till its golden brown.
Tip: Use the rice flour which is available in the market as we need a very refined quality of rice flour.