Dalgona coffee is going viral nowadays. It is like cappuccino with the frothy coffee on top and milk at the bottom. You can have it hot or cold. Only three ingredients required to make this. #Dalgonacoffee. You can serve this coffee with some cookies https://www.neelscorner.com/chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-by-shireen-anwar/
You will enjoy this chilled coffee in the summer heat. But don’t give so much caffeine to kids. For kids, you can add some cocoa powder and less coffee.
Ingredients Of Dalgona Coffee
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp water hot
- 1/2 cup milk low fat, regular, almond, soy, goat’s milk
Method Of Dalgona Coffee
- In a large mixing bowl, add coffee, sugar and HOT water in 1:1:1 ratio.
- Whisking using a hand mixer or stand mixer – first mix at lowest speed until all the coffee and sugar are dissolved. Then turn the speed to the highest setting and mix for 1 min 30 seconds or until hard peaks form. Set aside.
- Fill 2/3rd of a cup with cold milk (about 1/2 cup) and add some ice.
- Spoon the foam and add it to the top of the cup. Mix it with a spoon to enjoy it as a latte or just as it is as you get a little bit of milk and foam in one sip. ENJOY!!!
- I personally like to mix it all as it is really difficult to drink it while mixing the upper portion of coffee with a lower portion of milk. I like the old way of having coffee. That is all things mixed up in the blender.