Dates are rich in fibers and one can easily digest them. Researchers showed that dates can also be helpful in curing certain abdominal diseases including abdominal cancer.Some other advantages of eating dates include treating constipation, prevention against night blindness and improving health of eyes, and a solution for alcoholic intoxication. Try this healthy date delight recipe.
Ingredients Of Date Delight
- 250 gm dates
- 1 packet simple biscuits (without cream)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3-ounce fresh cream
- Almonds and pistachios according to need
Method Of Date Delight
- Wash dates and remove the seed from inside. Cut dates into small pieces.
- In a pan melt butter with sugar on low heat.
- Now add dates in butter and sugar cook till it makes a paste.
- Remove from heat and add egg and stir continually while adding egg, when the egg is mixed, cook again for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add crushed biscuits, almonds, and pistachios in it.
- Mix it slightly and pour into a flat dish or in a tray. Level it with a flat knife, let it cool down.
- Spread cream all over and garnish with coconut powder.
- Cut slices like biscuits serve chilled.
Tip: Don’t leave mixing, if you felt that date mixture is hard, you can add some milk to make it a smooth paste.
I really very liked this post. Can I copy it to my blog?
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, Your Reader.
Yeah sure you can but don’t forget to link back….
I really very liked this post. Can I copy it to my site?
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, Timur Alhimenkov.
Good work! Thank you!
I always wanted to write in my blog something like that. Can I take part of your post to my site?
Of course, I will add backlink?
Regards, Your Reader
Helathy and very tasty!
yes Timur you can……………….it will be my pleasure
Hi is it compulsory to add egg..?
you can skip egg