Dora cakes are also known as Doraemon’s favorite cake. Kids love to eat these cakes anytime. It looks just like pancakes with lots of chocolate in between. Try this and make your kids happy. Doraemon is a kid’s favorite cartoon character from Nick’s channel.
- 2 Eggs
- 5 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- Beat eggs well in a bowl, add sugar, honey, vanilla essence, and oil and beat well. Add baking powder and flour, mix well. Then add milk and beat well. Leave in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan on low flame, spread little oil or ghee with brush or tissue paper, and pour about 1 big spoon of batter when it starts bubbling flip it and cook it from another side.
- Take 1 pancake and spread Nutella, then put another pancake on its top. Dora cakes are ready. Dust little-powdered sugar over them.
- You can make them with your kids and create a family cooking time for kids. It will help them to boost their confidence level.
- Don’t forget to give your comments in section below.