Ingredients Of Dum Kabab
- Mince beef ½ kg
- Ginger1 piece
- Garlic paste2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves a ¼ bunch
- Green chilies6
- Crushed black pepper1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil3 – 4 tbsp
- Coal for dum
Method Of Dum Kabab
- In chopper put together ½ kg mince, 1 chopped onion, 1 piece of ginger, 2 tbsp. garlic paste, ¼ bunch of coriander leaves, 6 green chilies, 1 tbsp. crushed black pepper, salt to taste and chop it.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Now greases your hands with a little oil, make small seekh kababs with the mixture.
- Shallow fry with 3 – 4 tbsp. oil. Then put the fried kabab in a steamer. Cover and cook for 10 – 12 minutes. After steaming put burning coal in mid and drop few drops of oil on the coal and cover the kababs. It will give a great aroma to kebab.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes and coriander leaves. Serve with chutney.
- you can also freeze these kebabs and make them whenever you need them.