This is very easy and quick chicken Shashlik sticks recipe. It always looks fancy on your table and after chicken marinating it hardly takes 15 minutes to make them. Try this quick recipe and make your guests happy. It is also kids friendly recipe.
Ingredients Of Chicken Shashlik Sticks
- 1/2 kg chicken boneless cubes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- 4 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 capsicum, cut in cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut in cubes after removing seeds
- 1 cup pineapple cubes
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 lemon
Method Of Easy Chicken Shashlik Sticks
- Marinade chicken cubes in salt, black pepper, red chilies, mustard powder, ginger garlic paste, ketchup, soya sauce. Leave it for 1 hour or you can also leave it in fridge for overnight.
- First, soak your wood sticks in water for five minutes. Now thread chicken, tomato, capsicum and pineapple in it. Repeat and fill all your sticks.
- Heat pan or grill and apply a little oil . Cook them on low heat and turn after 5 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice over all sticks when they are ready. Serve hot