This is my no-fail recipe for easy chocolate chip cookies. My daughter followed this recipe and made this batch of cookies. So if she can bake them then anyone can. This recipe will make 18 to 20 cookies of medium size. There are some other baking recipes for you to try
Ingredients Of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 7 ounces flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
Method Of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Beat butter, caster sugar, and brown sugar together till they are creamy. Add vanilla essence and egg and again beat it well.
- Now sieve flour and baking powder. Now add chocolate chips in egg and butter mixture.
- Fold flour and baking powder mixture in butter mixture with help of wooden flour. Now use your hands and mix them with a very light dough.
- Put this mixture in the fridge for an hour.
- Grease baking tray and with the spoon put cookies on the tray unevenly. Bake it for 15-20 minutes or till they are golden in color.
- Enjoy freshly baked cookies with hot coffee or tea. My kids love to have them with cold milk.