My younger daughter made these easy churros for the first time. She made them in small size but the taste was the same as regular churros. She wants me to publish this on neelscorner so here it is the perfect recipe for you. They are so easy to make at home that I don’t know why people buy them from the market. You can dip them in chocolate sauce or in caramel sauce. We coated half churros in sugar and half in Nutella.
Ingredients Of Easy Churros
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Nutella or chocolate sauce or melted chocolate
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 2 Tsp. cinnamon powder
Method Of Easy Churros
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the water, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring the mixture to a boil then remove it from the heat. Stir in the flour, mixing until it forms a ball.
- Heat 3 to 4 inches of vegetable oil in a large, wok or pot.
- Transfer the dough to a cloth pastry bag or heavy-duty plastic bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe the dough over the pot of oil to a length of about 4 inches, then using scissors or a sharp knife, cut it so it releases into the oil.
- Pipe two to three churros into the oil at a time, frying them until they’re golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the churros to the paper towel-lined plate to drain for 2 minutes, then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat the frying and coating process with the remaining dough.
- Serve the churros with the warm chocolate sauce