Maryam Askari shared this recipe for the easy coffee cake. I love everything with coffee in it. Try this simple recipe and share your feedback in the comments below.
Ingredients For Easy Coffee Cake
Method For Easy Coffee Cake
- Whisk butter till soft and white. Add sugar and keep whisking, add one egg at a time and mix well.
- Add half coffee to the mix. keep whisking. In a separate bowl Add dry ingredients and sift.
- Now stop whisking and add the flour mixture slowly and fold in the egg mixture.
- When the mixture gets smooth then add milk and fold with a wooden spoon again. At this stage don’t use an electric beater.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160c and bake for 30 to35 minutes.
- After 30 minutes Make buttercream and icing with sugar powder and the rest of the coffee. And decorate
What size pan? Recipe for your buttercream? What is on sides of cake? Nuts?
its a 8 inch loaf pan.you can use any basic recipe of buttercream.and add coffee in it…there was no nuts on side its a texture of cake