Maryam Askari shared this recipe for the easy coffee cake. I love everything with coffee in it. Try this simple recipe and share your feedback in the comments below.
Ingredients For Easy Coffee Cake
- 8-inch tin
- 200g sugar
- 150g butter
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 200g flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
Method For Easy Coffee Cake
- Whisk butter till soft and white. Add sugar and keep whisking, add one egg at a time and mix well.
- Add half the coffee to the mix. keep whisking. In a separate bowl Add dry ingredients and sift.
- Now stop whisking and add the flour mixture slowly and fold in the egg mixture.
- When the mixture gets smooth then add milk and fold with a wooden spoon again. At this stage don’t use an electric beater.
- Preheat the oven to 160c and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- After 30 minutes Make buttercream and icing with sugar powder and the rest of the coffee. And cover the cake with buttercream and make some designs with the nozzle and pour some black coffee drops on top for decorative purposes.
- You can also be creative and do your own decoration with sprinkles, chocolate chips or ganache.