So the story behind these easy flourless brownies is that I was craving some sweet baked goods and unfortunately there was no gluten-free flour at home. So I thought that why not I bake it without flour? Search the internet and come up with this quick recipe. You’d never believe they’re made with just 5 ingredients and none of which are flour. Super fudgy in the middle with the most perfect crackly crust on top. Seriously, if you follow the instructions, they turn out perfect every single time.
Ingredients Of easy Flourless Brownies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Method Of Easy Flourless Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish or pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth. Remove from microwave. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs one at a time until the batter is smooth. Add the cocoa powder and stir until well incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely in the pan.
- You can also add nuts in these brownies.