Facial hair for women is really embarrassing. Many facial hair removers are available in markets but they are really very harmful to your skin because of lots of chemicals present in them. Here are some homemade facial hair removal tips by Dr. Khurram Mushir. I want to make it clear here that I didn’t apply these tips. These facial hair removal tips are for both boys and girls.
- Get your face hot-waxed after every 15 days. It will weaken the roots of the hair. Eventually, hair will get light and weaker.
- Take 6 to 8 sessions of oxygen therapy or blue peel. You can get this from some good skin specialist.
- Take Multani Matti, barh kay tree ka gond (gum), medicated ubtan and rosewater, mix to form a paste. Apply for half an hour on your facial hair and then wash it off with medicated rose water.
- Take a handful of moisturizing milk or lotion and mix a pea-sized vitamin A cream, apply at bedtime and wash it off in the morning. USE IT FOR 30 DAYS.
- Take a capsule of evening primrose oil 200mg twice a day (avoid during pregnancy).