- 3 cups boiled chi peas (chanay)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 4 bread slices(remove edges)
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber thin slices
- 1 tomato thin slices
- Lettuce bunch
- Mash the chic peas fully with fork or knife. Add onion, coriander salt, black and white pepper, flour and egg. Mix it well.
- Make the shapes of kebab and fry them in normally heated oil.
- Apply mayonnaise on bread slices, then put lettuce and 3 fried falafels, tomato slice and in last put cucumber slice. Close it with other bread slice.
- Serve them with French fries and salad.