Ingredients Of Fish Balls
- 1/2 kg fish
- 4 potatoes boiled and mashed
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp lemon’s juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 cup oil
Method Of Fish Balls
- Wash and boil the fish. Remove all the bones from fish and then mash it.
- Mix the mashed potatoes in fish.
- Add salt, black pepper, lemon juice and corn flour. Mix it well.
- Now make medium sized balls and put it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the oil and fry the fish balls until they are golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
- Garnish it with boiled eggs, tomatoes and salad leaves.