Here is a recipe for fish coconut curry by chef Zakir. He is a famous chef in Pakistan. In this recipe, you have to take boneless fish. You can take any type of fish according to season. We will cook this fish in coconut milk which is easily available in tins.
Ingredients Of Fish Coconut Curry
- 300 gm fish(surmai), cut into long pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 small whole red dry chilies
- 2 tomatoes. chopped
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Oil as required
Method Of Fish Coconut Curry
- Heat oil add chopped garlic, chopped onions, whole dry red chilies, chopped tomatoes, curry leaves, mustard seeds sauté and cook it till the onion and tomatoes become soft.
- Add red chilies powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, fresh coriander leaves, cook it.
- Add fish pieces mix it and cook.
- Lastly, add the coconut milk mix it well and cook it till done. You can serve this dish with boiled rice. Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.