I always used to make fried fish but this time I tried to make some gravy and it was fantastic. It is simple and tasty recipe of Bengali cuisine. This fish green gravy is filled with the flavors of mint and green chilies. Your taste buds will going to love it. You can eat it with rice as well as chapatti.
Ingredients Of Fish Green Gravy
- 1kg fish fillets boneless, washed
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- 1tsp hot spices powder
- 1 tbsp. ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 cup oil
For Green Paste
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 kg yogurt
Method Of Fish Green Gravy
- Make the paste of coriander leaves, mint leaves, and green chilies with yogurt in blender.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic ginger paste in it for few seconds.
- Now add blended green paste and all spices in it. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add fish fillets and cover the wok.Cook it till fish become tender and oil comes on surface.
- Serve hot with Chapattis.