This recipe for fish in lemon butter sauce is shared by Faiza Butt. This dish is very easy and quick to make and it is fully healthy. You can grill, fry, or bake your fish and then before serving to top it with yummy lemon butter sauce. You can serve this with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies for a full meal. Here another steamed fish recipe for you http://www.neelscorner.com/lemon-steamed-fish-recipe/
Ingredients Of Fish In Lemon Butter Sauce
- 2 fish fillets
- 30 gm butter
- powdered black pepper as required
- 2 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 20 gm all-purpose flour
- 1 lemon juice
- salt as require
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 TB olive oil
- freshly chopped basil or parsley leaves, for garnish and flavor
- extra lemon slices for serving
Method Of Fish In Lemon Butter Sauce
- To prepare this main dish recipe, firstly, make sure that the fish fillets are dry. If not, use absorbent paper to remove the moistness from the fillets. Now, in a bowl, combine flour along with fish fillets. Coat the fillets with a very thin layer of flour mixed with paprika garlic and onion powder.
- Now, place a pan over medium flame and melt half of the butter in it. When the butter has melted, place the coated fillets in the pan and sprinkle some salt along with black pepper powder over it. Let both the sides cook until it turns golden brown and the crust becomes crispy. Once done, take these fillets off the flame and place them on a plate. Place the same pan over medium flame.
- Add the remaining butter in it and let it melt. Once the butter has melted, squeeze a lemon in it and mix the juice with the melted butter. Now, add the rosemary leaves in it and mix well. Once the sauce has thickened, take it off the flame and pour this over the fillets on the plate. Serve this hot with some steamed beans or mashed potatoes to enjoy!