Fish are particularly high in omega-3 fatty acids that help protect against many diseases such as cancer, arthritis, high strokes and heart disease.Regular consumption of fish can reduce the risk of various diseases and disorders.children who eat fish may be less likely to develop asthma and many other diseases. So try to include fish in your meals.Here is the simple recipe of fish tempura.
Ingredients Of Fish Tempura
- 1/2 kg beckti fish, cut in fingers
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder, heaped
- 2 tbsp. corn flour, heaped
- 3 tbsp. flour, heaped
- Chilled water as required
Method Of Fish Tempura
- Marinate ½ kg fish fingers with ½ tsp. salt and ½ tsp. white pepper.
- Make a medium consistency batter with 3 tbsp. flour, 2 tbsp. corn flour, ½ tsp. baking powder, 1 egg, ¼ cup oil and chilled water as required.
- Dip the marinated fish in batter, deep fry for 5 minutes till light golden, remove and re-fry once again before serving