Here is a recipe for flourless chocolate brownies by Nigella Lawson. This recipe is good for those who are in love with chocolate treats.
Ingredients Of Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- 225g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 225g butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 150g ground almonds
- 100g chopped walnuts
- 75g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 125ml double cream
- 2 x 15ml tablespoons
- Camp coffee or 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- 1 x 15ml tablespoon golden syrup
Method Of Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas mark 3. Melt the chocolate and butter gently over a low heat in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Take the pan off the heat, mix in the vanilla and sugar, and let it cool a little.
- Beat the eggs into the pan along with the ground almonds and chopped walnuts. Turn into a 24cm square baking tin or, most sensibly, use a foil one.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, by which time the top will have set but the mixture will still be gooey. Once cooled, cut carefully, four down, four across, into 16 squidgy bellied squares.
For the sauce
- Break up the chocolate and put into a heavy-based saucepan.
- Add the remaining ingredients, then place the pan over a gentle heat and let everything melt together.
- Once everything has melted, stir well, take off the heat and pour into a jug to serve.