You can make jams easily at home. I love strawberry jams but now mangoes are in season so i am giving you this recipe. You can also make strawberry jam with this recipe, just use strawberries instead of mangoes.
Ingredients Of Mango Jam
- 3 cups mango, chopped
- 3 tbsp pectin
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Method Of Mango Jam
- Bring mangoes and sugar to a boil on high heat.
- Add pectin and lemon juice in it.
- Skim the foam which is now formed on the surface with a spoon. Take a jam in a spoon, let it cool on room temperature, if its still thin than you can add more pectin.
- Sterilize the jars and their lids too. Now dry their moisture in oven.
- Put the jams in jar and seal them.
Tip: Pectin is a gelling agent. It is used in jellies and jams. You can find it in big stores.