Fried Chicken Cubes will be ready in 15- 20 minutes and it’s too tasty to resist, try it and serve it with your main menu or as a snack.
- 300 gm boneless chicken cubes
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 egg
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper according to taste
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tbs chili sauce
- Oil for frying
- Beat the egg and add flour, salt, black pepper, soya sauce and chili sauce. Mix it well; this batter should be in a thick paste form so that it can easily coat the chicken.
- Now add the chicken cubes in this batter.
- Heat the oil and deep-fry the cubes on medium flame.
- Serve hot with the sauce of your choice.
Tip: chicken cubes must be in small size, and you can also add a little water in the batter if you think that it’s very thick.