Ingredients Of Fried Chicken Strips In Cheesy Sauce
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken strips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- Oil for frying
Ingredients Of Cheesy Sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp. mustard paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
Method Of Fried Chicken Strips In Cheesy Sauce
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix with fork until well blended.
- In a separate shallow dish, beat the eggs with the milk.
- Coat each stripe with flour mixture, then egg mixture, then another coat of flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry strips till they are golden brown from both sides.
- Now for sauce sauté garlic in one table spoon and add all ingredients of sauce. Cook till it thickens. Pour on fried chicken and serve with rice.