I simply love this fried chicken strips in cheesy sauce recipe. Crispy fried chicken strips covered with white cheesy sauce just melts in your mouth. Serve it with fried rice or simple white rice.
Ingredients Of Fried Chicken Strips In Cheesy Sauce
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken strips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- Oil for frying
Ingredients Of Cheesy Sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp. mustard paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
Method Of Fried Chicken Strips In Cheesy Sauce
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix with fork until well blended.
- In a separate shallow dish, beat the eggs with the milk.
- Coat each stripe with flour mixture, then egg mixture, then another coat of flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry strips till they are golden brown from both sides.
- Now for sauce sauté garlic in one table spoon and add all ingredients of sauce. Cook till it thickens. Pour on fried chicken and serve with rice.