Try the following recipe for crispy fried chicken tenders. This recipe is very easy to follow and the taste is awesome. Kids will love to have this in their lunchbox at school. Take the boneless chicken and cut it into long thin strips.
Ingredients Of Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. chicken powder
- 2 tbsp. cornflour
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Breadcrumbs as require
- Cut the chicken into thin strips with a sharp knife.
- To make the marinade mix together 1tsp crushed black pepper, 1 tbsp. white vinegar, 1 tbsp. Soya sauce, 1 tsp. mustard powder, 1 tbsp. chicken powder, 2 tbsp. cornflour and salt as required.
- Put the chicken strips in the prepared marinade. Then dip into the beaten eggs and dredge in breadcrumbs. Leave aside for 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the chicken strips until they turn golden brown. Take out them in the paper towel so the excess oil will be absorbed.
Serve with tomato ketchup or garlic mayo and lots and lots of fresh french fries. Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.