Now after an eid all of we have lots of meat in our freezers. So why not try something new. Here is the recipe of fried chops try it and do give your comments. These are dry chops and can be served as a side dish. This recipe for fried chops is by chef zakir from his program dawat. Image is taken from internet.
Ingredients Of Fried Chops
- 2tb.s garlic and ginger paste
- ½ kg lamb chops
- 1tb.s chili powder
- ½ cup yogurt
- Salt according to taste
- 1 egg
- ½ ts garm masala
- ½ ts turmeric powder
- Bread crumbs according to your need
- Oil for frying
Method Of Fried Chops
- Fry garlic and ginger paste in 2 tb.s oil.
- Add chops in it and cook till the water of chops dry.
- Now add yogurt, turmeric powder, garam masala, chili powder, salt and little water. Cook it till the chops become tender.
- Beat an egg and apply the egg on chops and then coat them in bread crumbs and deep fry them.
- Serve them with French fries and sauce of your choice.