- 2 cup maash daal boiled
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 1 tbsp cumin crushed
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp coriander seeds crushed
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 bunch fresh green coriander
- 3-4 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- Ginger piece cut in julienne
- Heat the oil and fry garlic and ginger paste, add tomatoes and stir it well.
- Add all spices and little water, cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ginger and green coriander and green chilies in it. Add boiled channa daal and mix it. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish it with ginger and coriander.
Tip: You can also cook channa daal with this method.
you are as beautiful neel as your recipies,mash ki daal is my favourire among daals.