Fried shrimps can be served as a side dish or as an appetizer. These shrimps are quick and easy to make. you can serve them with mayo garlic dip or any other dip of your choice.
Ingredients Of Fried Shrimps
- 1/2 kg large shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp water
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Market-bought breadcrumbs as required, don’t use homemade
Method Of Fried Shrimps
- Be sure to fully butterfly them, leaving a tail on but splitting into 2 sections almost to the tail. Shrimps must be dry fully
- Lightly beat egg whites with water, salt, red chilies powder, and garlic powder.
- Put half the well-dried shrimp in this mixture. Coat well. Place shrimp in the bread crumbs and coat well. Gently shake off excess.
- Slowly place these in the hot oil and fry for 3 minutes until lightly golden brown. Do not over fry.
- Drain well and place on paper towels to drain. Repeat Process until all are cooked.
- Serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice or you can also serve this with garlic mayo and mustard dip or honey mustard sauce.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback.
My granddauther tried this recipe and she enjoyed. She is not one who cooks much but she said she will make them again. She is 15 years old.
wow….thanks for trying