I cooked boneless chicken with tandoori masala for this fried tandoori sandwich. Shred the cooked chicken and then mix it with mayonnaise. Make all sandwiches with the given recipe and then just before serving fry them in 1 tbsp. oil in a nonstick pan. It will give a crispy touch to your bread.
Ingredients Of Fried Tandoori Sandwich
- 1 large bread
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala
- 6 eggs
- cucumber cut into round slices
- Barbeque sauce as required
- Mayonnaise as required
- 1tsp garlic paste
Method Of Fried Tandoori Sandwich
- First of all, we have to cook chicken. Take 1 tbsp oil and add 1 tsp garlic paste to it. Now add chicken, tandoori masala, and little water. Cook till chicken becomes tender. When water dries up and chicken pieces become soft let it cool down.
- Shred the chicken and add mayonnaise to it. Taste it and adjust salt according to your taste.
- Now beat all six eggs, add salt and black pepper according to your taste, and make omelets.
- Now take one slice of bread put the tandoori chicken on it, then cover it with another bread slice, now place salad leaf, cucumber slices and omelet and pour some barbeque sauce on it then cover it with bread slice.
- Fry them with very little oil in non stick pan and serve hot with fries.