Ingredients Of Fudge Brownies With Frosting
- 12 tbsp. Flour – slightly heaped
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla essence
- 16 tbsp.. Sugar – leveled
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- For Frosting
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Walnut halves for Garnish
Method Of Fudge Brownies With Frosting
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- In a bowl, sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar together. When light and fluffy add vanilla, beat then add 1 egg and beat then 2 tablespoons flour mix, beat then another egg, beat then the rest of the flour – and mix till well combined.
- Add walnuts, and fold in to batter with a spatula.
- Pour into a greased and floured 7 x 7 inch square pan. Bake in a 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then remove from tin and allow to cool on a rack.
- In a bowl sieve icing sugar and cocoa together. Add butter and milk and beat until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cooled brownies, garnish with walnut halves and cut into squares.
photo courtesy: cookie madness