Try this garlic and chili prawns recipe and make your winters more comfortable and lovely.
Ingredients Of Garlic And Chili Prawns
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 plump garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 smallish, fresh red chili, finely chopped
- 6 – 8 large raw prawns
- Chopped flat leaf parsley, to serve
Method Of Garlic And Chili Prawns
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the garlic and chili. Cook over medium heat for 1 – 2 minutes until softened.
- 2. Add the prawns and cook for just 1 – 2 minutes, turning halfway, until thoroughly cooked and pink throughout. Tip into a serving dish and sprinkle with fresh flat leaf parsley. Serve with lots of crusty bread.