Garlic rice is one of my favorites. You can cook them with any gravy you like or with kebabs or meatballs. Just boil the rice and add the following spices, and your garlic rice is ready to serve in 5 minutes. Enjoy:))
- 300 gm boiled rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Wash and soak rice for half an hour before cooking it.
- Boil water on full heat. When water start boiling then add washed and soaked rice in it. Cook till rice becomes soft and then drain.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic in it. When it turns light golden then add eggs, green onion, and boiled rice.
- In the end add salt, black pepper, white pepper, soya sauce, and Worchester sauce and mix it.
- Serve hot with any of your favorite gravy. I like it with Chinese gravies like Manchurian, chicken chili, or chicken with veggies.
- Do try chef Zakir recipes as his recipes and cooking method is very easy and you have super results without any effort.