This recipe of gluten free/ keto garlic bread is heaven for people allergic to gluten and for people on diet too. You can fill this bread with any cheese of your choice. This recipe is also keto friendly. It has 5g carbs per slice. Now you have two options in this recipe, either you can fill cheese inside the bread or you can spread the cheese on top. I filled the cheese inside the bread.
You can serve this bread with soup. here is a delicious soup recipe for you to try.https://www.neelscorner.com/keto-cream-of-chicken-soup/
Ingredients Of Gluten Free/ Keto Garlic Bread
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- olive oil, optional
Method Of Gluten Free/ keto Garlic Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place 1 cup of shredded mozzarella into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 60 seconds; check if it melts it. If not, add 30 extra seconds.
- Mix melted mozzarella with almond flour. Stir to combine.
- Fold in beaten eggs (it is essential for the eggs to be at room temperature). Stir to combine ingredients. It might seem tricky initially, but if that happens, simply use a spatula to incorporate the eggs with the cheesy dough.
- Add garlic powder, baking powder and salt. Stir until combined.
- Place the dough onto the prepared baking tray. Use your hands and spatula to shape the bread into nice-looking garlic bread.
- Bake the bread for five minutes, then remove it from the oven, top it with the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese. Bake for another 15 minutes or until the bread is golden and mozzarella is brown and crispy.
- Cool slightly before serving. Top with fresh parsley.
- Note: Must use eggs at room temperature.