This recipe for gluten-free tiger butter candy is shared by Carolyn Shier. A delightful blend of Swiss Chocolate and Creamy Peanut Butter, Tiger Butter is a melt-in-your-mouth must-have treat. Tiger butter is a holiday candy that is so popular. It offers the consistency of a fudge and is rich in chocolate and peanut butter flavor.
Ingredients Of Gluten-Free Tiger Butter Candy
1 bag vanilla chips (11 oz) white chocolate
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Method Of Gluten-Free Tiger Butter Candy
- Line a baker’s quarter sheet (or a 9×13 glass pan) with parchment paper or foil.
- Put semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir gently until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour vanilla chips into a medium-sized glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir gently until smooth. Add peanut butter and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the vanilla-peanut butter mixture onto the prepared pan. The mixture won’t reach the edges of the pan and that’s OK. Once it’s settled, take the melted semi-sweet chocolate and pour it onto the vanilla-peanut butter mixture in lines.
- Take a knife and run it in the opposite direction of the chocolate lines you created, to achieve a swirl pattern. Run your knife through the mixture as much as you’d like, to create your desired swirl pattern.
- Let cool either on the countertop or in the fridge. Cut into small squares. Store in an airtight container.
- The perfect treat for holidays and Christmas candy trays.