Grapes are a good source of vitamins A, C, and B6. They also contain folate, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, selenium, copper, manganese, zinc, fiber, and protein. Eating grapes helps recovery from anemia, gastritis, metabolism disorder, and constipation. Grapes contain phytochemicals such as ellagic acid, which is a natural substance to help prevent cancer properties. They also have boron, a mineral to aid bone and joint health. Here is a grapes cocktail recipe by Chef Gulzar for you to try this summer.
Ingredients Of Grapes Cocktail
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 200 gm. grapes
- 300ml ice cream soda
- Ice as required
- 4-5 tbsp. sugar syrup
Method Of Grapes Cocktail
- Clean 100 grams of grapes, put 1/2 cup of icing sugar, and leave them for a while.
- In a blender, blend 100 grams of grapes, 300 ml of ice cream soda, 4-5 tbsp of sugar syrup, and ice as required.
- Pour into serving glasses, garnish with the sugar-coated grapes and mint leaves, and serve.
- If your kids don’t like grapes then this is the best way to give them grapes because this juice has a different taste and kids will love it.
- You can also mix other fruits with them to increase the tangy taste.