It’s very quick and tasty green masala fish recipe. Fish has lots of proteins which is very good for your health. Include fish in your daily diet. This image is taken from internet.
Ingredients Of Green Masala Fish
- 300 gm fish boneless pieces
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 egg
- 2tbs corn flour
- 2tbs flour
- 1 bunch fresh green coriander finely chopped
- ½ bunch mint leaves finely chopped
- 1ts black pepper
- 1ts white pepper
- Salt according to taste
- 1tbs cinnamon powder
- Oil for frying
Method Of Green Masala Fish
- Apply all the above mention ingredients on fish and put it aside for half an hour.
- Deep fry it on medium heat.
Tip: If you like a spicy food then you can also add finely chopped green chilies’ on it. Serve hot with lemon juice on it.