Salmon is a source of omega 3 fatty acids, which believed to help prevent heart diseases, high blood pressure and rheumatic conditions. Our bodies cannot manufacture omega 3 which play an essential role in body’s metabolism.
Ingredients Of Grilled Thai Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 piece ginger, grated
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 20 gm. coriander leaves, chopped
Method Of Grilled Thai Salmon
- Heat the grill to high. Place the fish in shallow baking dish, then grill for 4-5 minutes until cooked through, but still a little pink in a center. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a wok, add the oil then stir fry the ginger, chili and spring onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, sugar and splash of water, then take off the heat.
- Add the coriander and serve immediately with salmon.