Salmon is a source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are believed to help prevent heart diseases, high blood pressure, and rheumatic conditions. Our bodies cannot manufacture omega 3 which plays an essential role in the body’s metabolism. Here is a recipe for easy and yummy Grilled Thai Salmon. It is ideal for meal prep or a quick 30-minute weeknight meal. Best served with Coconut Rice and some veggies.
Ingredients Of Grilled Thai Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 piece ginger, grated
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 20 gm. coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat the grill to high. Place the fish in a shallow baking dish, then grill for 4-5 minutes until cooked through, but still a little pink in the center. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a wok, add the oil then stir-fry the ginger, chili, and spring onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, sugar, and a splash of water, then take off the heat.
- Add the coriander and serve immediately with salmon.
- Be careful and go easy on the spiciness of preparing for a family meal where there is a variance of spice tolerance. This is especially relevant if there will be kids involved