Salmon is a source of omega 3 fatty acids, which believed to help prevent heart diseases, high blood pressure and rheumatic conditions. Our bodies cannot manufacture omega 3 which play an essential role in body’s metabolism.
Ingredients Of Grilled Thai Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 piece ginger, grated
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 20 gm. coriander leaves, chopped
Method Of Grilled Thai Salmon
- Heat the grill to high. Place the fish in shallow baking dish, then grill for 4-5 minutes until cooked through, but still a little pink in a center. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a wok, add the oil then stir fry the ginger, chili and spring onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, sugar and splash of water, then take off the heat.
- Add the coriander and serve immediately with salmon.
What kind of oil do you recommend for cooking the salmon? Vegetable oil? Olive oil? Or extra virgin olive oil?
you can use sunflower oil for cooking salmon