Its really very easy to make this dip.It just takes 5 minutes to make it. Avocados are used to make this dip, they are full monounsaturated fats which is very useful for healthy heart. Avocados are useful for decreasing ageing signs, they also protect us from cancer and heart diseases.Its consumption in large quantities should be avoided, because it may compromise weight-loss.
Ingredients Of Guacamole Dip
- 2 large avocados
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1 chopped chili
- Salt to taste
Method Of Guacamole Dip
- In a food processor mash avocados with lemon juice, garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add chili, salt and coriander. Process till it forms a smooth paste.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers or potato chips.