- 250 gm lasa khoya
- 2 tsp sooji(semolina)
- 1/4 tsp soda
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 2 cup water
- Add beaten egg, sooji, soda, flour and ghee in lasa khoya. Mix it well like a dough.
- Begin to knead gently, and continue to do so until the entire mass comes together into a ball. At this stage, as you knead, your palms should become greasy. Make small balls.
- If the ball breaks apart, knead and then roll into a ball.
- Fry the balls on low flame. Oil should not be so hot.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil.Drop these balls into the boiling sugar syrup one at a time. These balls will double in size when done, so make sure there is enough room in your pan. You can serve them with or without sugar syrup.