I have already posted the recipe of Gulab Jamun (by chef Zakir). That gulab jamuns were made from khoya, and in the following recipe, I used dry milk powder instead of khoya. Taste is a little bit different but it is also good and tasty. Its traditional Asian recipe and if you like desserts and sweets then you will fall in love them.
Ingredients Of Gulab Jamun
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Almonds and pistachios, chopped for garnishing(optional)
- Oil for deep frying
Method Of Gulab Jamun
- Add flour, oil, baking powder and egg in milk powder. Mix it well and knead it and make a dough.
- Make small balls. Heat oil in a pan, oil should not be too hot.
- Deep fry balls on medium heat. Stir pan continually for uniform color.
- Take out when it turns brown.
- Combine 1 cup sugar with 1 1/2 cup water, boil it till it thickens a little.
- Add cardamom powder. Dip hot Gulab jamuns in hot syrup for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Serve hot or cold. Enjoy:)
hi there i have seen your posted recepies pls let me know more recepies by mail . as i love cooking
i cant mail you that , you can subscribe my site and you can also see that from my site.thanks