Strawberries are now in season so I thought to post something in which we could use strawberries.But if you want strawberry to taste good, you have to choose the deep red color because red skin one will give you the highest nutrient density. Talking about vitamins that Strawberry contains, there are vitamin C, K, B5, and vitamin B6. Studied show that the consumption of Strawberry can reduce the prostate Cancer. In addition to this, it ranks in number sixth of most anti-oxidant rich fruit. Another test in laboratory added that Strawberry may reduce the LDL (low density of lipoprotein), which is a contributor to heart disease, stroke, and atherosclerosis. Let’s try this Harlequin Strawberry Trifle with lots and lots of strawberries this valentine.
Ingredients Of Harlequin Strawberry Trifle
- 1 packet strawberry jelly
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp. corn flour
- Marble cake as required
Method Of Harlequin Strawberry Trifle
- Slice the marble cake, arrange the slices on the bottom and sides of a glass dish.
- Dissolve jelly in boiling water and leave to set. Spoon jelly over the cake and spread with 2 cups sliced strawberries.
- Make the custard with 3 cups milk, ½ cup sugar, and 4 tbsp. corn flour.
- Cool custard completely, spoons on top of the strawberries, chill until completely cold, whip cream and decorate the top with swirls of fresh cream and strawberry slices. Serve chilled