I made this last night and it turns out to be very tasty and easy to make. So try it with some different flavors. This healthy macaronis is famous among my kids and their friends.
- 1 packet macaronis
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 300 gm boneless chicken, cut in very small pieces
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 2 eggs beaten with little salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp green onion, only green part
- Boil the macaronis with salt and little oil, drain and set it aside.
- In a pan heat the oil and stir fry the garlic, when it changes it color then add chicken, tomatoes, capsicum, salt, black pepper, both sauces, rosemary and oregano.
- Add 1/2 cup water and let it cook on medium flame.
- In other pan fry the eggs like omelet and then cut them in small pieces. Set it aside.
- Now add macaronis in chicken mixture, add eggs and mint leaves and green onion. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.