Here is the recipe for high tea chicken by chef Zakir. You can make this chicken with tea as a snack or with dinner or lunch as a side dish. Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section.
- ½ kg chicken breast
- 3 tbsp. plain flour
- 3 tbsp. cornflour
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
- 1 tbsp. red chili flakes
- 1 packet corn flakes
- 1 plastic bag
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- ¼ bunch sliced coriander
- Clean ½ kg chicken breast and hammer lightly with a steak hammer.
- Then cut the chicken into strips and mix with ½ tsp. black pepper, ¼ tsp. white pepper, 1 tbsp. red chili flakes, 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste, salt to taste, and 1 beaten egg.
- Also add ¼ bunch sliced coriander, 3 tbsp. cornflour and plain flour and mix thoroughly.
- Fill a plastic bag with crushed corn flakes and one chicken strip and hammer. Repeat the process with all chicken strips and deep fry.
- Serve crunchy Hi-Tea Chicken with tomato ketchup or garlic mayo dip and french fries.
- You can also give this chicken to kids in their lunch boxes. Best meal for school.