Hakeeem Agha is very famous herbalist in Pakistan. He is the founder and chairman of Agha herbal and also a herbal media presenter in Pakistan. He comes daily in morning shows and solve many skin related problems of people. He also introduced many beauty products which are currently available in Karachi only. I am sharing some of his beauty tips and home made face masks on my blog. These home made face masks have no side effects and they will improve your skin color, tone and glow.
Mint Mask For Dry Skin
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- 1 tbsp.fuller’s earth ( multani mitti)
- 1 tsp. mint powder
- 1 tsp. tomato pulp
- Dip fuller’s earth and mint powder in yogurt for half an hour. Then add tomato pulp in it and mix well.
- Apply on face and wash after 15 minutes.
Tomato Mask For Oily Skin
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. fuller’s earth (multani mitti)
Mix both things and apply on face. When it becomes dry then wash your face.
- 2 tbsp. grapefruit pulp
- 1tbsp yogurt
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. barely corn (jo ka atta)
Mix all things well and make a paste. Apply on face and wash after 20 minutes.