Ingredients Of Home Made Pasta Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 gm. chopped tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp.. dried basil or 1 tsp. mixed dried herbs
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated for sprinkle
Method Of Home Made Pasta Tomato Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan and gently sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add tomatoes, mashing then lightly with the fork.
- Bring to boil. Add the basil or mixed herbs, sugar and seasoning. Simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss sauce with freshly cooked pasta and sprinkle it with cheese. You can also use it as your pizza sauce.