This sauce is just like Nando’s peri peri sauce. You can make it and store it in air tight jar. This sauce is used in marinating peri peri chicken.
Ingredients Of Hot Peri Peri Sauce
- 6 Kashmiri chili Or Talhar mirch (soak all night in 1 cup hot water)
- 1/4 cup whole red chili (soak whole night in 1 cup hot water)
- 2 tbsp. ground red chili
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. crushed mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp. crushed coriander seeds
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. citric acid or tatri
- 1/2 cup oil
Method Of Hot Peri Peri Sauce
- Combine all ingredients and blend them in blender for 5 minutes or until smooth paste is formed.
- Store in sterilized jar in fridge.