I had this honey mustard salad at my sister in law place and it was awesome. You can make this salad for lunch or with dinner. Honey and mustard sauce dressing gives it a unique taste.
Ingredients Of Honey Mustard Salad
- 1 cup chicken chunks
- 1 cup lettuce leaves, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup roasted, sliced almonds
- 1 cup Cabbage leaves
- 1/4 cup Honey-Mustard Dressing (recipe follows below)
- 1/2 cup Onion Chopped
- 1 cup Cucumber
- 1 cup Carrot
- 1 cup Sweet corn
- Honey Mustard Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Method Of Honey Mustard Salad
- In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. Continue to whisk while streaming in the olive oil. This dressing stays great in the fridge in a sealed container for a week or so.
- To assemble the salad, add diced cabbage, the cherry tomatoes, the sliced almonds roasted, sliced onion, cucumber, carrot, sweet corn, and the salad leaves to a large bowl.
- Now drizzle in some of the dressing; toss the coat, then divide equally among plates, and Chicken chunks, drizzled with a little extra dressing if desired. -Serve immediately, or keep in a covered container in the fridge.