First of all we will make honey soy chicken wings marinade and then we marinate them for 2-4 hours. You can also use this honey soy chicken marinade for marinating whole chicken or chicken pieces and then leave it overnight for best results.
Ingredients Of Honey Soy Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings
- 2tb.s soy sauce
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1tb.s vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2tb.s sesame seeds
- Salt according to taste
- 1ts black pepper
- 1ts crushed red chilies powder
- 1tb.s sesame or olive oil
Method Of Honey Soy Chicken Wings
- Mix soy sauce, tomato sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame or olive oil and spices in a bowl.
- Add the chicken wings, mix well to coat. Refrigerate covered at least for 2 hours.
- Deep fry the wings on medium heat. You can also bake them if you don’t want to fry.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree and bake the wings for 30-35 minutes.